Sapthaswara's are 7 Gods.
SA -is Agni Bhagawan
RE - is Brhma
GA -is Saraswathi
MA - is Shiva
PA -is Vishnu
DHA - is Ganesha
NI - is Surya Bhagawan
Every Raga is a medicine, Every Raga is a Mantra, Every Raga Have healing powers. swami said some of the Ragas how it will cure our health problems. When we sing bhajans in all these Raga's, that raga's will cure lot of our mental worries and health problems. Let us see the raga's and how it works in out body :-
Lot of ragas and its spiritual healing powers, sharing some of them here: -
01. Ahir Bhairav -Gives free relaxed feeling and mitigates dust allergies and skin disease. Good for arthritic conditions
02. Amrutavarshini - Ushana vyathi nasini ( alleviates diseases related to heat)
03. Ananda Bhairavi - Supresses stomach pain in both men and women. Reduces kidney type problems. Controls blood pressure
04. Bagesri - Helps in attaining Guru's grace. Arouses a feeling of darkness, stability, depths and calmness. This raga is also used in treatment of diabetes and hypertension.
05. Bhairavi - Reduces anxiety, pressures, skin, disease, allergies
06. Bhupala - To awaken someone out of deep sleep
07. Charukesi - 26th raga in the melakarta scale (parent) of the south Indian classical music. Rejuvenates the mind helping one to age gracefully. It enlivens the singer and listener.
08. Desh - The suppression of the senses releases a negative force. The process of sublimation needs a spiritual path. Rag Desh can provide that. Its energy gives the listener serenity, peace, inner joy, right valor, universal love and patriotism
09. Dwijavanti - Quells paralysis and sicorders of the mind
10. Ganamurte - Helpful in diabetes
11. Hamsadhwani - Energy giving. Provides good thinking, chaitanya. Sarvarogaharini (panacea)
12. Hemavati - Good for joint and back pain
13. Hindolam - Improves digestive power. Cures stomach related. problems
14. Kalyani - Gives energy and removes tension and acts as general tonic. Dispels the darkness of fear; Gives motherly comfort and increases confidence. Kalyani means mangalam. Recited with faith and devotion, it is believed to clinch marriage alliances. Many authentic reports exist about the raga's power to destroy fear in many forms: fear of poverty, of love, of power, of ill-health, of death, and so on.
15. Kapi - Sick patients get ove their depression, anxiety. Reduces absent mindedness
16. Karaharapriya - Curative for heart disease and nervous irritablility, neurosis, worry and distress.
17. Kedaram - Gives energy and removes tension
18. Keervani - Promotes dhyana (meditation) at mental and physical levels
19. Kokilam - Helps to prevent stone formation, burning sensations, sleeplessness and anxiety.
20. Madhuvarshini - Good for nerves. Cures diseases like slight headache, sleeplessness, and sinus problems.
21. Madhyamavati - Clears paralysis, giddiness, pain in legs/hands, etc. and nervous complaints
22. Malaya Maruta -To awaken someone out of deep sleep
23. Maya Malava Gowla - Counters pollution. It can be called the Gateway to Carnatic music. The history of Camatic music says that the blessed musician, Purandaradasar, introduced the system of Mayamalava gowla. This raga has the power to neutralize toxins in the body. Practicing it in the early hours of the morning, in the midst of nature will enhance the strength of the vocal chords.
24. Mohanam - Mohanam is present where beauty and love coexist. It filters out the ill-effects of kama (desire for sex) , krodha (anger) and moha (lust), bestowing immense benefits on the listener. Also said to sures chronic headaches, indigestion, and depression.
25. Neelambari - To get rid of insomnia & to get good sleep and mental peace
26. Ranjani - Cures kidney disease
27. Rathipathipriya - Adds strengh and vigor to a happy wedded life. This 5-swara raga has the power to eliminate poverty. The prayoga of the swaras can wipe off the vibrations of bitter feelings emitted by ill will
28. Rohini - Cures back pain, joint pain, etc.
29. Sama - Makes mind sober, tranquil, induces good sleep. Good for world peace.
30. Saramati - Elevates from depressed state. Cures balagraha dosham in children ( undiagnoses crying and imitability). For sleeplessness, itching, eye and ear problems, skin problems, and the problems of hearing irregular sounds
31. Sindu Bhairavi - Removes sins and sorrows and saves from unforesenn events
32. Sivaranjani -Powerful raga for meditation; bestows benevolence of God. Removes sadness, ushana roga santi (diseases related to excess heat). Good for general health
33. Sandhya Kalyani - Cures ear, nose and eye diseases. Relieves chronic clods. Gives good sleep and freshness
34. Shankarabharanam - The power of this raga is incredible. It cures mental illness, soothes the turbulent mind and restores peace and harmony. If rendered with total devotion for a stipulated period, it can cure mental disorders said to be beyond the scope of medical treatment. It also is said to have the power to shower wealth.
35. Shanmugapriya - Sharpens the intellect of the singer as well as the listener. Instills courage in one's mind and replenishes the energy in the body.
36. Subhapantuvarali - Alleviates mental dilemmas and indecisiveness
37. Suddha dhanyasi - Remover of sorrows. Gives a happy feeling. Tonic for nerves. Cures rhinitis and migraine.
38. Suruti - Mitigates stomach burn, insomnia, fear, disgust
39. Vakulabharanam - Alleviates asthma, bronchitis, heart disease, depression, skin disease and skin
40. Varali - Varali is good for vayu tatva, heart, skin ailments and gastric problems.
41. Vasanta / Vasanti - Controls high and low blood pressure, cures heart as well as nervous diseases. Can dear the fog of confusion when a series of medical tests has to be analysed. It heals nervous breakdowns.
42. Vasantha - Cures paralysis
43. Viswambari - General tonic, acts quickly
44. Raga Pooriya Dhansari (Hamsanandi-Kamavardini ) – evokes sweet, deep, heavy, cloudy and stable state of mind and prevents acidity..
45. Raga Darbari (Darbari Kanada) – is considered very effective in easing tension. It is a late night raga composed by Tansen for Akbar to relieve his tension after hectic schedule of the daily court life.
46. Raga Todi – give treamendous relief to patients of high blood pressure.
47. Raga Malkauns – helps to cure low blood pressure.
48. Raga Malhar – Useful in the treatment of asthma and sunstroke.
49. Raga Hindol & Marava – These ragas are useful in blood purification.
50. Varali - Varali is good for vayu tatva, heart, skin ailments and gastric problems.
51. Yamuna Kalyani - Gives freshness and dynamic